Investing Your Money
When you are ready to invest:
1) Register/log in and complete your profile. This will include telling us what type of investor you are, and us checking that you have understood the risks.
2) Choose an investment. We offer 1, 3 or 5 year bonds. All bonds are diversified and secured by legal charge against UK property.
3) Make an investment. You will need to upload ID documents. You can invest using bank transfers and can invest directly of within IF ISA.
4) Bond Certificates are issued. You can view your investments portfolio in your secure account area on the P1 Capital Partners website
5) If you have selected a Bond that pays Income, you will receive your income within 14 days of the Income Payment dates: 1 January, 1 April, 1 July, 1 October.
6) Return of capital. At the end of the term of the
Bond your capital is repaid with your accumulated growth (if you have
purchased a Growth Bond). Whilst we have structured these deals to
minimise any risks, there’s still a risk of capital loss. Read our full
risk warning to find out more.